Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Wishes :)

    What is the best way to make one happy ?
Consider what that person likes than what you want that person to like.......
Which reminds me .........many times I have chosen colors and things and dishes to present to some of my friends and family .although I didn't like the color or dish..........Its simple to make the other happy.........
Mother would be surprised when I took something that was darker shade of pink ..knowing I didn't like that color....But she understood....
         And yes I knew what she liked ...I never asked her what do you want on your anniversary or birthday ?...........She liked bangles ,Sarees, fragrant flowers, and selected dishes...Many times I remember her saying I wish /i had this .........after many years when I had something in hand to buy.....I bought something for her.......
    My brother knew I was fond of Jane Austins Pride and Prejudice ......:)
So one birthday.........I had got my gift...............
   I never got one dream gift though ............I used to want to be in a forest with lot of dense and green trees around with a flowing river near by and me sitting close on a smooth rock throwing pebbles in it...........some chirps some rabbits and deer running here and there and a squirrel trying to steel the lunch items I was eating..........and Mom wanted to visit a place where it snowed ........
   As a child I wished I had a doll with blue eyes too.............I used to read a lot as a child and for hours..........Now I smile remembering those days .........Wishes come into mind and fly into the air like feathers....... don't they :) N B

No comments:

Post a Comment